Great Way to Build Some Authority For Your Site
What is SEO?
SEO is a great way to build authority for your site. Here are some facts about SEO.
- The first five sites that show up on the search engine results page will receive three quarters of all traffic for that particular search. Many users never navigate past the first page of results.
- Conducting searches is one of the top activities people regularly do online, along with email.
- As many as 3/4th of all searches now take place on mobile devices, making it more important than ever for site managers to optimize with a mobile audience in mind.
- Google owns well over half of the search engine market share.
- The term Search Engine Optimization first came into use in 1997, according to information gathered by industry analysts. In 2007, after someone attempted to trademark this phrase, it was ruled officially that SEO refers to a process, and therefore cannot be trademarked.
What is the difference between White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO?
white hat SEO behavior adheres to ethical use principles, such as those outlined by the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
Over the course of two decades SEO has played a big role in building authority for any website, SEO or Search Engine Optimisation has seen a lot more advancements than the world could think of. Be it algorithm updates or syncing with multiple device traffic, the concept of driving searches is evolving day by day. In a scenario where mobile is the most common starting point of a search session, SEO has more to contribute to an overall ROI of a business. Wish to know what makes SEO click with the growing needs of the marketers across the world? Then you are on the right page.
Those who think SEO is simple just know the half-baked truth. The process is intricate that requires dedicated approach and penchant to innovate to achieve a website that ranks high, drives maximum traffic, brings conversions and RoI to the business.
How SEO works?
SEO is neither a science nor an art – it is a mix of a cohesive bunch of tactics and strategies to ensure the higher rankings across multiple platforms. The tried and tested strategies that have been developed over the course of two decades are now redefining the way digital marketing agencies in the UAE are working. Not just this, these tactics also boost website’s presence and generate RoI as well.
But how SEO brings RoI to a business?
Good question! But before answering that, let us set up a scenario for you. Have you ever thought how SEO is very much like a stock market? This can change your perspectives. Both are long-term investments. You can’t expect your stocks to immediately bring in monetary growth. Similarly, SEO also needs a lot of nurturing and thought process to make it work wonders for a business. If you choose your stocks i.e. Keywords wisely with the knowledge you have at hand and then you experience the growth of rank boost or fluctuations.
Patience and commitment only can help you sail through the ups and down of ranking and algorithm fluctuations. This ways, we can channelise RoI to a business with significant growth. The forward thinking mentality as used in stock markets paves the way to wisdom in SEO as well.
Solid understanding of the industry and market is the base to successful SEO strategy. It’s not a one-time wonder, but a regularly channelised process where research on the appropriate keywords based on competitiveness brings in the potential for conversions.
SEO requires constant nurturing to boost RoI in an organic way. Some factors worth considering while conceiving a SEO strategy include:
Potential traffic levels
Past performance of keywords for Benchmarking
Searcher intent (i.e. Are they just looking, or are they ready to buy?)
Industry trends and predictions
If followed well, the SEO Strategy is bound to bring long-term rewards in terms of RoI and organic conversions.